4.7.07

First postie

Well, here's my first post of my new blog. Hopefully this Library 2.0 thing won't be to complicated and I'll win the laptop after sweeping everyone off their feet with my Internet savvy-ness. YEAH I said it. I can write whatever I want to... even words that aren't real.

Anyways, I've never really been one for blogs. I'm familiar with them, read other people's blogs (when they're going on an exciting trip or something) but I can never really post in them for any length of time. I'm more of a facebook fan. It's my time-waster of choice.

Oh- the title of my blog is a quote said by Dumbledore. :) If you don't know who Dumbledore is... get out of my blog!!!!

I would like to talk about how EXCITED I AM about Harry Potter. I've been waiting for this month for everrrrr, and now that it's here I'm not sure that I'm ready for the last book. (The movie this month is just a bonus.) It will be the end of guessing what's going to happen next because it will all be over. (Don't get me going about how it will all end...)

Yes, I think that's enough rambling. More later.

2 comments:

Judy Beth Armstrong said...

Hi Erin,
Welcome to Library 2.0 -- and thanks for sharing your enthusiasm about Harry Potter -- movie and book. I can't wait for the new book either -- but do we really want it to be the last?!
Judy

Dale said...

Thank you for the Real Estate info :D

I will be in touch!

Dale