12.7.07

More Harry Potter



So, I'm sticking with the Harry Potter theme as it is a very special month for HP fans. I saw the new movie (Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix) last night. Of course, I reserved tickets... and went to the theatre after work so I could wait in line for a good seat. Chris was like fourth in line - very impressive.

The movie was my favourite so far... they actually managed to fit a lot of the book in. I'd be interested to see if someone who hasn't read the book knows what's going on though. The biggest disapointment for me was the death of Sirius. (If you haven't read that far in the series, HAHA.) I cried when I read the book! You'd think that the movie would tug at my heartstrings... but unfortunately it didn't. So that wasn't really well-done. But over-all a good movie. :)

Oh right, what was I supposed to write about?? ...okay, my 'experience'

Well, I use photobucket (a similar site to Flickr) on a regular basis so I didn't have any trouble figuring it out. It was annoying having to make a yahoo email though. (Another account that I will never use.)

And, 'the topic of technology'... well I was talking to Joan about this today. It's strange for me that this stuff is completely new to some people. I guess I've grown up with it, but I really thought that most people were at least somewhat familiar with all that the Internet has to offer. I can't imagine going through all this never having done most of it before... it would be prettttty confusing.

Okay, I think that's enough. BigBrother is going to be on soon. (I don't want any comments on my guilty pleasure, okay?) Byeeee

2 comments:

Chris Carmichael said...

Hi Erin-
Another guilty pleasure we share - who knew! Jen as HOH. I can't believe it. She is such a joke the way she overreacted about her picture!

Erin said...

Chris! This is awesome. We can discuss HP AND BigBrother. Tell me you watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy as well?! haha