30.8.07

23rd thing

So I've completed Library 2.0. Woohooo! It feels good.

Fav discoveries: Bloglines, Bloglines, del.icio.us... the online image generators were fun. Oh, I've loved youtube forever, so it wasn't a new discovery.

How has this assisted/affected my life long learning goals: Well, there's a lot available online. I like to think I'm fairly up to date with whats gooing on... but really there's just too much to keep up with almost. It was nice to have a summary, and build some kind of general knowledge on a variety of different online tools available.

Any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me: an iPod!!! Well, I guess learning about some new things online too. haha

Well, last day at the Library tomorrow... should get some sleep. It was a fun summer, and it was nice meeting everyone -- add me on facebook if you have it. :)

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

It's impossible to keep up, there's probably 100 useful new Web 2.0 tools a day put out.

www.CustomSignGenerator.com has a huge image generator collection