Ugh, so I had a post... and I was almost done, then my computer did something and now it's gone. Anddd the autosave draft thing didnt work out either. Grrr. (AND it's not like I write out what I'm posting on paper first *coughJoancough* so I have to write it allll again.)
Ok - Activity 16: Check out some library related wikis and post thoughts.
Book Lovers Wiki: Nothing really new, but I think it would be a nice addition to our library. Maybe a link off of our website? I know that the CYS staff like choosing books to be put in the 'staff picks' display... it's sort of the same idea. Just with ratings, reviews and recommendations from library staff and patrons too.
Library Succes: This wiki was huggggeeee. But organized. I didn't look through much of it, but I checked out the Programming link. I found a pretty nifty Children's Program database. (Would have been nice to find at the beginning of summer ;))
ALA 2006 New Orleans: I agree with Sarah, a nice idea for a big event. Would have been useful for Homecoming with so much going on, organized by different people. Maybe for Summerfolk too..... there are lots of possibilities.
I think I'm done for now. It's almost time for Big Brother. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment